Luz-CucarellaLuz-Cucarella

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 15 art Reviews

Aang and Appa Lvl 99 Aang and Appa Lvl 99

I share about everything Alegroth said. But I wanted to add that I love the fact that you made rocks because earth bending was Aang worst enemy when he was learning and because of that you really show how he improved and became more powerful. Great job.

Buttercup - The Toughest Fighter Buttercup - The Toughest Fighter

I love PPG and I watched Z a little bit too and Buttercup it's my fav too. Love the concept and the art style fits really well. Great job and good luck.

Logan "The Destroyer" Logan "The Destroyer"

I love the art style and Wolverine's claws and eyes, the red efect that you put on them is a really nice choice but I'm not sure if it fits on the lvl99, I think that you could have made him more levelled up. Overall it's pretty cool and I like it a lot. Nice work.

Tsitskhvaia responds:

Thank you. I absolutely agree, i could push it more

Tradigital battle Tradigital battle

Love the posture of both characters, well done.
But if you want to enter to the COTM I think that you have to put a link on the description of the work in progress.
Good luck.

Infinity Art Infinity Art

The background perspective is a little off but the concept is great, nice job.

Realistic Draw [nicolau breyner] Realistic Draw [nicolau breyner]

Is this made with traditional art supplies? It's SO cool. The shading and the details are really well done.

Diogo-Silva responds:

Only pencils and Eraser Xd

Realistic Draw [Zombie] Realistic Draw [Zombie]

Of course you won. This is AWESOME

Diogo-Silva responds:

Nup, You are AWESOME, thank you very much

D.va RM D.va RM

I'm not pro at art but I can say that it's beautiful. Really, love her suit and your art style. Great work

Glitchop responds:

Thank you so much! Means a lot to me!

Luigi Luigi

So spooky. Nice work

Paint war (Van gogh vs. Jazza) Paint war (Van gogh vs. Jazza)

Just so you know, you missed the "R" on the tag, make sure to change it so you enter on the challenge. I love it, Jazza's face mostly haha keep it cool.

starwarssniper responds: